Our staff considers it a privilege to provide you with the highest quality care for your infant, child, and adolescent. We specialize in the care of children from birth through 21 years of age. We provide up-to-date high quality and personalized care for your child’s complete health and well-being in a comprehensive and continuous way including:
Preventive Care Visits:
- Physical Exams: School, Camps, and Sport Physicals
- Newborn Hospital & Office Care (Jupiter Medical Center & Palms West Hospital)
- Breastfeeding and New Parents Consultation- learn more
- Vision Screening
- Annual Check-ups with Developmental Screening & Handouts
- Behavioral Health Screening
- Health Screening and Risk Assessment (Hemoglobin, Urinalysis, PPD Test, Lead Questionnaire)
- Electronic health record with patient portal access – learn more
- Immunizations: Vaccines – learn more
- Same Day Appointment slots reserved for Acute Care Visits
- In-office labs (e.g., Rapid Strep test, Influenza A & B rapid test, urinalysis, pregnancy test, Finger stick Glucose), Tympanometry, Ear wax removal, Nebulizer treatment, Behavioral screening, Asthma action plan, Antibiotic and anti-emetic medication injection, Fluoride varnish.
- E-prescribing of medications and coordination of care with referral assistance.
- After hours telephone support by medical staff and secure compliance communication with the Doctor.
Accepting New Patients!
- Free “Meet and Greet” staff and Pediatrician.
- Newborn Hospital Visit (Jupiter Medical Center & Palms West Hospital)