Your Patient Portal from SuperKids Pediatrics
The only thing more important after your child’s health is your peace of mind! Stay connected to your health, right from your mobile device.
- Schedule new and view upcoming or past appointments
- Health Information including Diagnoses’ and Medication History, Immunizations, Allergies, Shared lab results, Procedures and Care Plans
- Request medication refill, new prescriptions, send messages
- View account statements and pay bills online
Here’s how it works:
Only one authorized patient representative will be granted access. If you would like to give access to other family members, please call our office.
After you book your appointment or first visit, you will receive an email with instructions for accessing the records online.
a. Please ensure that your profile contains up-to-date information. The email address and phone number on file will be used for initial access.
Verify your identity by using your Phone number on file. Create a user name, and password. You can register by using one of the following methods:
a. Using the temporary PIN (provided by the practice)
b. Or using your phone number recorded by the practice.
Sign in using your username and password by visiting: Patient Portal
Here’s how to add your patient portal Shortcut to your device’s home screen:
- First, click here for the link to Patient Portal.
- Using Safari’s Browser for Apple Devices, and Chrome’s browser for Android Devices:
- Apple – Tap on the “Share” button on the toolbar. Then tap the “Add to Home Screen” button where you can name it
- Android – From the drop down menu located in the top right, choose “Add to Home Screen” where you can name it
- The button will now appear on your home screen. Place it wherever you’d like by dragging it, just like any app icon.
With your patient portal, it’s easier than ever to connect to our practice and take control of your health. It’s just one step away!